Baby Beehinds Bamboo Fitted One-Size-Fits-Most (OSFM) Cloth Nappy
Our best selling Bamboo Fitted is Australia's favourite fitted cloth nappy!
Made from our custom made super soft organic bamboo fleece, these nappies are shaped to fit your baby where it really matters!
Features and useful info:
One-Size-Fits-Most design (approx 4-16kg). Use from newborn to toddlerhood, great value for money!
Buttery soft bamboo/organic cotton fleece fabric - Made from 10% polyester (for fluff retention) / 60% bamboo viscose (for absorbency) and 30% organic cotton fleece (for absorbency and quicker drying time)
2 snap-in bamboo boosters (one short, one long) to enable flexibility of absorbency and fit
- Superior fabric technologies mean these nappies will last for years & over multiple little bums with the right care.
Fibres are grown without the use of pesticides, using renewable resources
'Natural' coloured fabric (undyed) next to baby's skin.
- High Rise on smaller babies, then become Low Rise on a toddler as they grow.
- Gentle elastics & 90% natural fibres mean superior breathability. In summer or hot climates leave a cover off for ultimate breathability for bubs skin! Use a PUL cover to be worn over the top to keep clothes dry.
- Superior absorbency so great for nights, long journeys or day time.
- Great coverage & serged edges across the bum contains those poo-splosions!
This is one of the most versatile cloth nappies you will find! Team them with a PUL cover (waterproof cover) for Day OR a Wool Cover for Nights and you are away!
They fit the average sized baby through from birth to toddlerhood, however very solid or tall toddlers may outgrow them earlier than a toddler of average height and weight.
Made from our customised fabric which consists of 60% Bamboo, 30% Organic Cotton & 10% Polyester these deliciously soft cloth nappies are one of the most versatile options available. We have mums in all corners of the world who love this product!
If line-drying, after some time they may feel 'stiff' when you bring them in off the clothesline. We compare them to the feeling of a pair of denim jeans that has been line dried. A short tumble in the drier to finish off, or a manual scrunch by hand will soften them up before baby wears them, and of course, baby's own body heat will also soften the nappies whilst being worn. It is normal for natural fibres to dry somewhat stiffer than pure synthetic fibres when line-dried.
Pre Wash 4-5 times (no detergent) prior to using to open up the bamboo fibres. No need to dry between cycles.
They will reach best absorbency after 8 + washes
- Remove solids from nappy & place in nappy bucket (dry pail method, no soaking)
Wash nappies every second day to prevent mould.
Line Dry or tumble dry on LOW