Baby Beehinds Hemp Fitted One-Size-Fits-Most (OSFM) Cloth Nappy
The original Baby BeeHinds fitted nappy. Known and loved worldwide! Made from our customised Hemp/Organic Cotton fleece fabric, these nappies are shaped exactly like the Bamboo Fitted to fit & contour your baby's shape where it matters for a snug fit all round.
One-Size-Fits-Most design (approx 4-16kg) - suitable for Newborn to Toddlers
100% Natural Fibres - Made from 55% hemp / 45% certified organic cotton fleece
- Hemp is grown without pesticides & is a highly renewable resource
- Hemp is a stronger fabric than bamboo, so is longer lasting & more resilient to acidic wee.
Resin Snap Closure 2 snap-in boosters (one short, one long) to enable flexibility of absorbency and fit
Only natural fibres touch baby's skin PLUS exceptional breathability being 100% natural fibres
Fibres are grown without the use of pesticides, using renewable resources
Requires a cover to be worn over the top to keep clothes dry.
'Natural' coloured fabric (undyed)
- Excellent absorbency because the whole nappy is absorbent! Great for nights, long journeys & day time.
- Great value for money - OSFM style means they will last for years & over multiple little bums if cared for correctly.
- Superior leak protection - Fitted + PUL Cover is two layers of defence against leaks. Keep poo-spolsions contained!
One-Size-Fits-Most, these nappies are designed to fit most little ones from birth through to toddlerhood (approx 4-15kg), however very solid and tall toddlers may outgrow them earlier than a toddler of average height and weight.
These Fitted nappies do require a waterproof cover to make them waterproof. Try a BBH PUL or Minkee Nappy Cover for days, & wool cover for nights!
Any natural fibres will dry a little stiffer than man made materials, but like a pair of freshly washed jeans they soften up quickly with body warmth from your bub, a quick scrunch on your hands or a quick blush in the dryer on low. Choose Hemp for excellent absorbency along with all natural fibres!
Pre Wash 3-5 times (no detergent) prior to using to open up the natural fibres. No need to dry between cycles.
They will reach best absorbency after 8 + washes
- Remove solids from nappy & place in nappy bucket (dry pail method, no soaking)
Wash nappies every second day to prevent mould.
See our Washing Advice for recommendations.
Line Dry or tumble dry on LOW
We Also Recommend
Baby Beehinds PUL Cloth Nappy Cover in Blue Spotty Botty (size: SMALL ~4-8kg)